First things first Simply said, we promise we never sell your data: never have, never will. We are here to provide you with the interaction platform and if we are making you uncomfortable about your privacy, it is a feedback we want to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com
Two types of users may interact with our product: Account holders and Participants.
Account holders create and manage polls, quizzes and ask question module, gather answers or entries from participants and have control on such answers or entries.
Participants provide Account holders with answers or entries for particular polls, quizzes or others InteractionUP services.
Personal information about Account holders
If you are an quizzes organizer, our services require you to sign up for a InteactionUP account. When you do, we’ll ask for personal information, like your name or email address.
Billing information about Account holders
When you pay for a InteractionUP services, we ask for your credit card and billing address. That's so we can charge you for service, calculate taxes due, and send you invoices. Your credit card is passed directly to our payment processor and doesn't ever go through our servers. We store a record of the payment transaction, including the last 4 digits of the credit card number and as-of billing address, for account history, invoicing, and billing support.
Participant Device Information. InteractionUP collect device-specific information, such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers
Participant Local Storage. InteractionUP may collect and store information locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage and application data caches
Personal information about Participants
Account holders may collect personal information through our products. This communication is subscription based and requires your consent. They commit to using personal information in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, but we do not monitor promoters’ practices and take no responsibility for any use or disclosure of personal information by Account holders
Account holders may use personal information (e-mail, mobile number etc.) provided by participants in accordance with their own policies. As a participant, you should review any such available policy before submitting personal information using our services
Account holders may offer polls, quizzes etc. without disclosing their identities. Participants should be aware that any personal information they provide through the our services may be collected, exported and retained by Account holders, even after Account holders account is deleted.
If participant provide personal information to a account holder through our products, you do so at your own risk, we disclaim all responsibility for any personal information use or disclosure performed by a promoter or third-party
Free willing correspondence
When you write InteractionUP with a question or to ask for help, we keep that correspondence, including the email address, so that we have a history of past correspondences to reference if you reach out in the future.
When we access or share your information
Our default practice is to not access your information. The only times we’ll ever access or share your info are:
- To provide products or services you've requested. We do use some third-party services to run our applications and only to the extent necessary process some or all of your personal information via these third parties. You can see the list of third-party services we use in our apps. Facebook, Mailchimp. Having subprocessors means we are using technology to access your data. No human looks at your data for these purposes.
- To assist you with a question or support request. If you contact us and need help with your account, we might access it to help you resolve the issue.
- To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding restricted uses. Accessing a customer’s account when investigating potential abuse is a measure of last resort. We have an obligation to protect the privacy and safety of both our customers and the people reporting issues to us. We do our best to balance those responsibilities throughout the process. If we do discover you are using our products for a restricted purpose, we will report the incident to the appropriate authorities.
- When required under applicable law. If the appropriate law enforcement authorities have the necessary warrant, criminal subpoena, or court order requiring we share data, we have to comply. Otherwise, we flat-out reject requests from local and federal law enforcement when they seek data. And unless we’re legally prevented from it, we’ll always inform you when such requests are made.
Your Rights With Respect to Your Information
At InteractionUP, we apply the same data rights to all customers, regardless of their location. Currently some of the most privacy-forward regulations in place are the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”)
- Right of Access. This includes your right to access the personal information we gather about you, and your right to obtain information about the sharing, storage, security and processing of that information.
- Right to Correction. You have the right to request correction of your personal information.
- Right to Erasure / “To be Forgotten”. This is your right to request, subject to certain limitations under applicable law, that your personal information be erased from our possession and, by extension, all of our service providers. Fulfillment of some data deletion requests may prevent you from using the service because our applications may then no longer work. In such cases, a data deletion request may result in closing your account.
- Right to Complain. You have the right to make a complaint regarding our handling of your personal information with the appropriate supervisory authority. To identify your specific authority or find out more about this right, EU individuals should go to https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en.
- Right to Restrict Processing. This is your right to request restriction of how and why your personal information is used or processed, including opting out of sale of personal information. (Again: we never have and never will sell your personal data).
- Right to Object. You have the right, in certain situations, to object to how or why your personal information is processed.
- Right to Portability. You have the right to receive the personal information we have about you and the right to transmit it to another party.
- Right to not be subject to Automated Decision-Making. You have the right to object and prevent any decision that could have a legal, or similarly significant, effect on you from being made solely based on automated processes. This right is limited, however, if the decision is necessary for performance of any contract between you and us, is allowed by applicable law, or is based on your explicit consent.
- Right to Non-Discrimination. This right stems from the CCPA. We do and will not charge you a different amount to use our products, offer you different discounts, or give you a lower level of customer service because you have exercised your data privacy rights. However, the exercise of certain rights (such as the right “to be forgotten”) may, by virtue of your exercising those rights, prevent you from using our Services.
Links to other websites
We work hard to protect InteractionUP and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. We encrypt our services using SSL, in transit and at rest as well.
Location of Site and Data
Our products and web properties are hosted in the Germany